Monday, July 28, 2008

mirror

what is says:

Is it my sweet purpose to be something to look at? Shall we be forced to grow up in front of a mirror questioning what we see? To make it worse: all that time we are worried about trivial parts of our anatomy, we must suppress any sexual urges in order to be called a lady instead of a whore. All that time scrutinizing our bodies is silly if we aren't supposed to want to use them. Sometimes it's funny to think how smart men get to have sex and enjoy it too. Not that women don't find pleasure in sex at all.. just that with that pleasure comes: shame, guilt, self-conscienceness, inabbility to climax, worry about pregnancy, love, attachment, and does he really like me or just likes to look at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to let me know what you think. If it is something terrible try and email me first :)