Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Art of TV Watching


To some watching TV is a sport, an activity, or a passtime. While to others it is a waste of time. However, to a select few, television watching is an art form. Taking viewing from mindless observation to analyzing pop culture and mind control. Instead of just casually watching, most people become programed to watch. This is why I try to avoid the regular programing, especially the commercials. My TV is small, 13 inches, and plugged into the computer, VCR, and DVD (which I barely use).l This drawing I drew the TV set up in my house without it being turned on. This way I could watch the TV without actually watching whats on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to let me know what you think. If it is something terrible try and email me first :)